A well-known automotive company wanted to increase sales of its Electric Vehicle (EV) car models, the company needed to understand the different factors impacting customers’ buying decisions. We provided Insights via Outcomes
- What are the top motivators for Electric Vehicle (EV) purchasers by OEM?
- Chevrolet Bolt is popular with customers for meeting its range estimation and described as competitor to hot hatch market.
- BMW i3 is described as a sporty drive when in electric mode, drivers still enjoy driving even an EV.
- Nissan Leaf is seen as the best value entry to an EV, second hand market is strongly encouraging first time EV buyers.
- Tesla software upgrades at purchase remain hugely popular with customers.
- Powerpoint to convey insights to product planning group to integrate into next generation model requirements.
Get a demo
A well-known automotive company uses Netvibes Dashboard Intelligence to analyze car models and features, understand customer habits and preferences and research new automotive technologies. We provided Insights via Outcomes
- What are the top customer perceptions related to quality of my products?
- [Product#1] & [Product#2] bikes have negative feedback on mileage from customers giving lower fuel efficiency than expected.
- [Product#3] bike has customers sharing concerns related to the engine and sound levels.
- [Product#4] and [Product#5] bikes: The recent discontinuation of 6 bike products including [Product#4] and [Product#5] is generating concerns from existing users about the lack of service centers for the discontinued bikes.
- Daily and Weekly PushMail Reporting
Insights shared with different departments internally to help in product development & innovation strategies.
Get a demo
A well-known automotive company uses Netvibes Dashboard Intelligence with a lot of inputs from various department and teams (sales, design, engineering) to analyze car models and consumer trends. We provided Insights via Outcomes.
- What are the impacts of the new practices in urban delivery on car manufacturer strategic positioning, and on T&M traditional players?
- Innovation in urban delivery is led by the logisticians not by the traditional T&M players.
- Amazon is killing competition DHL comes next … but no car manufacturer.
- Associated topics are IoT, Smartcity and AI.
- Infographics make complex information eye catching to tell the story of the data in your dashboard.
Get a demo