At the 2016 World Cities Summit in Singapore, government leaders and industry experts gathered together to address challenges and share integrated urban solutions. Netvibes provided a Smart City Dashboard for the event, focused on addressing Singapore’s transportation and mobility issues. We provide Insights via Outcomes
- How to improve Transportation and Mobility in Singapore?
- Infrastructure Planning: As-is sentiments around location/size of stations. Real time incident notifications. Train vs. bus timeliness perception.
- The data analysis indicated higher satisfaction with bus vs. train transportation
- Real time tracking of citizen sentiments showed changes as infrastructure improvements were planned and implemented.
- Notifications and increased communication around plans were introduced.
- Improvements incorporated direct feedback from users.
- Automated responses around real-time incidents were leveraged.
- Smart City Dashboard has been programmed to act automatically in response to data triggers.