Get real time market insights to equip and inspire your team, build a 360° view of your KPIs and help your clients make smarter decisions.
Join our web conference and discover how leading organizations are using Netvibes to identify critical insights to provide a competitive edge and drive growth.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- What are the latest trends and innovations in my industry?
- What is the most cost-effective way to market my brand against competitors?
- What is the most efficient way to track regulatory changes related to my business across many different geographies?
Time : Tuesday, November 21st, 2017, 1 PM EDT /10 AM PDT
The unmissable Netvibes Webinars continue! Join us for the upcoming session where we will use Dashboard Intelligence to analyze the data and show you the latest insights around the Tesla Model 3, Tesla’s first mass-market vehicle.
During our previous Tesla Webinar series, we had focused on analyzing how Elon Musk had fared with the 10 year Tesla Master Plan. This new Tesla Webinar is centered on their new Model 3 launch.
Is the Model 3 launch on track? What are the effects of the production delays, can Tesla deliver on its promise to pre-order customers? Has the Puerto Rico response influenced sentiment around the Model 3 and the cult of Elon Musk? What is the impact of this long-awaited launch?
Time :Thursday, November 16th, 2017 4:00pm CET / 10:00am EST
Making sense of the rapid pace of industry change and disruptive technologies is critical to any organization that invests in R&D to develop new products and services.
See how leading organizations are using Netvibes to identify critical insights to drive innovation and provide a competitive edge to solidifies their company’s long term success.
Time : November 9, 2017, 1 PM EDT /10 AM PDT
Register for Netvibes Webinar
Can’t attend live ? You should still register !
We’ll be sending the recording after the webinar to all registrants.
Join Christian Paulsen (Director of Business Development NAM) and Garrett Flanagan (Technical Account Manager) to see real-world examples of discovering and measuring critical trends to drive innovation.
See how companies are answering questions like:
- How is IoT and AI disrupting manufacturing?
- Which features from the new iPhones are consumers asking for?
- What are the key consumer trends from the CES show?
In 2006 Tesla CEO Elon Musk announced his first “Master Plan” for the company.
The plan included 4 steps to take Tesla from an early concept to mature automotive manufacturer:
- Create a low volume car, which would necessarily be expensive
- Use that money to develop a medium-volume car at a lower price
- Use that money to create an affordable, high volume car
- Provide solar power
Did Musk succeed in his objectives? To analyze, we gathered all the available data into a Netvibes dashboard.