Netvibes analyzes data to deliver key insights that answer your biggest business questions. Earlier this year we analyzed Tesla’s Master Plan to understand whether Elon Musk was on track to achieving what he set out to do 10 years ago. (For details on what we found, read the blog).
For a recent webinar, we decided to evaluate the success of Tesla’s Model 3 launch, using publicly available data. Using a Netvibes dashboard, we’ve been tracking the launch of the Model 3 since mid-July—a few weeks before the first production vehicles were delivered. We can now start to identify trends and themes that are taking place.
You can watch the webinar video recording (below) for the full Tesla analysis.
Here are some of the insights we discovered:
You’ve got Questions. We’ll deliver Insights via ready to action Outcomes
Recently, a pharmaceutical company ‘Pharma Inc’ (real company name anonymized) was using Netvibes Insights Driven Decision Making to analyze industry trends and develop strategies for the potential industry new entrant – Amazon
Let’s take a look at our findings !
While Amazon has neither confirmed nor denied the claim of entering the pharmaceutical industry, the said industry is on guard at the possibility of a disruptive force entering the $560 billion industry.
France’s largest investment bank, Bpifrance has been working with Netvibes to analyze top tech trends, across Silicon Valley and France, in order to help inform smart investment decisions. Which technologies are growing fastest? Are they perceived by the public positively or negatively? What is being said online, both by the press and by influential venture capitalists?
On Wednesday, November 8, Netvibes CEO Freddy Mini presented the latest installment of the ongoing research project at a breakfast event in Paris. Netvibes’ presentation addressed six hot topics—Security, AI, SmartCity, Transportation, IoT and Drones—and analyzed the sentiment and overall outlook on both sides of the Atlantic.
To see the full presentation deck, please visit netvib.es/bpi. Here are some of the insights we discovered:
At the 2016 World Cities Summit in Singapore, government leaders and industry experts gathered together to address challenges and share integrated urban solutions. Netvibes provided a Smart City Dashboard for the event, focused on addressing Singapore’s transportation and mobility issues. We provide Insights via Outcomes
- How to improve Transportation and Mobility in Singapore?
- Infrastructure Planning: As-is sentiments around location/size of stations. Real time incident notifications. Train vs. bus timeliness perception.
- The data analysis indicated higher satisfaction with bus vs. train transportation
- Real time tracking of citizen sentiments showed changes as infrastructure improvements were planned and implemented.
- Notifications and increased communication around plans were introduced.
- Improvements incorporated direct feedback from users.
- Automated responses around real-time incidents were leveraged.
- Smart City Dashboard has been programmed to act automatically in response to data triggers.
Ask us your Business Questions